Sunday, June 2, 2013

Called to Serve


What a unique opportunity I had to open my mission call the same time that my brother Wade opened his!! We both waited a couple of days after receiving our envelopes in the mail so that we could open them together. After an intense game of rock-paper-scissors, I opened my call first - overcome with emotion and peace. I have been called to serve in the Spain Madrid Mission! Wade opened his right after I did. He has been called to serve in the California Carlsbad Mission! I feel so blessed to  be in the mission field at the same time as Wade. He has been an incredible example to me of diligence and dedication. You will be an amazing missionary Wade :) 
I waited inside my apartment, looking out the window for the mailman.  After what felt like forever, my call the serve a mission was finally delivered. The poor mailman at BYU was bombarded by crazy BYU students waiting for their mission calls! 

No comments:

Post a Comment